Tram Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Oct 1992 14:45:08 EDT
All the X-DEL JOBs (with Prime=QuietNo) that arrived to our LISTSERV
during prime time (MON-FRI: 8:00-17:00) seem to be forgotten in the
reader.  However, LSVPRIME, executed every half hour during prime time,
recognized that the jobs are there but suspended them due to the option
Prime=QuietNo.

How do I get them to be processed again ?  And what caused LISTSERV
to behave like that ?  Does it have anything to do with the fact
that the server was placed offline a few days ago as the number of
spool files go past the limit ?  Any pointers are greatly appreciated.
We are running release 1.7d.

Thanks in advance.

Tram Nguyen
University of Ottawa.