Ron Payne/cis/evp/Okstate <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:08:11 -0500
        Help!  I have found the following message to be very useless:  "Mail has been received  on the LISTSERV mailbox  from a user which  had
been served out" because I have no idea which list the user was trying to
send mail to.  We maintain several hundred lists.  Now, I am being
besieged with some clown who is "out of his office" and his message is
bouncing back and forth and I am getting tired of reading about his being
away.  Is there a way I can stop this?

        Thanks for any suggestion you might have.

        Ron

Ron Payne, Ed.D.
Faculty Support Center
Oklahoma State University