Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:40:34 -0500
On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Margaret Brandt wrote:

> My boss wants to know if there is a place for someone to go and get
> training in LISTSERV.  He is afraid that if I get run over by a bus,
> no one else can run the show.  Anyone been to a class on LISTSERV?

Listserv training? I found that the best way to address concerns such as
your boss's is to have good documentation available. Listserv is fairly
easy to get a hang of from an administrative point of view if there's good
documentation about internally developed procedures. Documentation for
Listserv in general is quite good and easily available via L-Soft's web
site. The assistance that I have also received on this LSTSRV-L list and
from the good people who respond to mail I send directly to L-Soft at
their support address has also always been sufficient for me to avoid
having any training.