Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 16 Oct 1986 14:02 SET
  For some reason it seems that BITNIC does not answer mail about the installa-
tion of FRECP11-LISTSERV  (tiens, tiens...) Yet for some other  reason it seems
that when  *I* send mail they  answer it. So,  I eventually decided to  send an
official inquiry  to the BITNICs  about the installation  of a server  at their
node, and I am forwarding Ricky's reply. /Eric

Date:         Wed, 15 Oct 86 13:02:31 EDT
From:         Ricardo Hernandez <RICKY@BITNIC>
Subject:      Re: FRECP11-LISTSERV at BITNIC
To:           Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>

Actualy theres  not much  for me  to say as  we havn't  even installed  it yet.
I've been jumping around trying to take care of alot of stuff b4 the cpu moves.
(including some  mods to my  listserv that educom  wanted.) I will  defenetly b
putting up your code this monday and will send you some mail b4 the end of next
 week.