"Cox, J. Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:58:00 EST
I've created a site.catalog file on my server ( NT 3.51, listserv 1.8c ).
 The file contains this line:

eid.catalog e:\infectious_diseases\EID\EID.CATALOG all [log in to unmask]

Drive e:  is a read-only NFS mount from my ftp server, using
Hummingbird's Maestro NFS sofware.  So far, everything seems fine.  I can
browse the e: drive with file manager on the NT host and see the
eid.catalog file.

EID.CATALOG is intended to be a sub-catalog that defines files to be
retrieved.  EID.CATALOG contains the line:

eid.vol1  e:\infectious_diseases\EID\vol1no1\ascii\eid.vol1.txt all

When I issue an index command to my listserv, one of the lines is:

EID CATALOG ALL MSC V 77 1  DATE DATE.....etc, etc

like I would expect.

If I issue a GET EID.CATALOG command, I get the file eid.catalog with the
contents as described above.
However, if I issue an INDEX EID command, my results have no files
listed.

Any ideas?

Michael Cox
Centers for Disease Control