Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:01:46 -0400
Interesting... This showed up with a date/time of 8:00 PM on 7/26.  This
must be because the date header said "Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:00:00 GMT"
 Subtract 4 hours for my time zone and that's what I see.

I'd go back to RIM and ask them what's up with the blackberry.

---

"Solving the spam problem is like curing cancer. It's not one disease but
100 diseases, each with their own issues."  -- John Levine co-chairman of
the independent Antispam Research Group, part of the Internet Engineering
Task Force.

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285