"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Feb 1994 05:31:11 EST
Sorry to pick this one to forward here, but I just received this posting
today, and have been receiving lots of list mail from mid january the
last couple of days....and my system has been completely bogged down of late,
with us having to sptape dump rscs's reader a couple of times.  And,
last night we had 3,500 files in listserv's reader, with 9000 in rscs.
This looks like the CUNYVMV2-POLVM link is back up, and they are reloading
all the files dumped way back in Jan.????  If this is true, I hope you are
almost done. ;-)

Steve
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564)
The earthquake in Los Angeles, California, the flood in Europe, the seemingly
unstoppable war in the former Yugoslavia, the devastating fires in Australia,
......blah, blah, blah....