Brian Peasey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 22:10:19 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for someone to host an established mailing list.
Its purpose is to provide a discussion forum for those working
in the Custom Picture Framing field. Commercial activity is not
permitted on this list. Currently the it has about 60 subscribers
and is running of my personal mailreader.

I also 'own' another mailing list for beginners of visual basic
(VISBAS-BEGINNERS), which is running off a Listserv.

If you can help by hosting this list, for (gulp) free,
please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Brian Peasey
Lotteries: A hidden tax for those who are bad at math.