nicholas abiola-bisiolu <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:24:35 -0500
Hi All,

Is there a way that LISTSERV can dedupe multiple mails going to one single
email account that belong to two to three different mailing lists?.There by
sending the mail once to me instead of in duplicates.
For example, If I belong to 2 to 3 deferent mailing list using LISTSERV, and
a mail was sent to all the lists I belong to at the same time. Am I going to
receive the mails in multiples or will I receive it just once.?
Mail was address to list1, list2, list3 and others. and my email account is
subscribe to this lists. Am I going to receive this mails in multiples or
once?

Thanks,

Nick Bisiolu.
IEEE Society.