Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:58:12 -0400
On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Suppona, Roger wrote:

> We've removed the "Notebook=" keyword from the header he's sending but his
> changes are still rejected.  I really hope there's a workaround, I don't
> want to be in the business of managing list headers.

   Rather than remove it from the header he is sending, get and delete the
Notebook= line from the stored list file, *if* you don't want notebooks
anymore.  If you want archives, removing it from the headers he is
*sending* will still generate an error because it, the Notebook= line,
still exists in the "stored" file under listserv.

  Have your list owner do a new "get" of the headers and tell the onwer
NOT to edit the Notebook= line, just insert the new Editor lines.
That should work, unless I misunderstand your mail.

--Trish
Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario
Trish Forrest  [log in to unmask]