"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:10:53 -0600
Greetings!

I've just been handed the job of maintaining our Listserv.

I keep getting copies of posts that are marked with delivery errors.  Here is the "explanation."

The enclosed message has been identified as a delivery error for the EMPNEWS
list because it was sent to [log in to unmask]  (Where you can replace "empnews" with the name of any other list.

What does it mean?  Is something misconfigured on our system that I keep getting so many of this type of error?  It makes no sense to me.

John

--
John W. Luther
Systems Administrator

"If a man achieves or suffers change in premises which are deeply
embedded in his mind, he will surely find that the results of that
change will ramify throughout his whole universe." Gregory Bateson