C Reichetzeder <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:07:46 MEZ
Much to my surprise (who reads docs anyway) LISTSERV started to use the
List-Id in the From: field. I  use(d) the defaults and from the example
in SAMPLE SYSVARS I thought LISTSERV would still use the short (userid)
name.
It looks  like 1.8b as  it is now doesn't  accept the List-ID  as valid
address -  I tested with a  peered list (which  I held on my  node) and
much to  my surprise LMail  forwarded the mail  to the peer  telling me
that there is no local list by  that name. When the mail came back from
the peer it was accepted. Am I dreaming? Have I misconfigured something
or misread the docs?

Christian