Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:34:39 EST
Since KIDLINK is running a beta 1.8d I am not particularly surprised
that you are having trouble :)  And I am not convinced that any Red Hat
version prior to the current ones are Y2K compliant in and of themselves,
either.

Thus my suggestion is that you

 a) upgrade to Red Hat 6.1, then

 b) upgrade to the release build of LISTSERV 1.8d

The reason I specifically recommend RH 6.1 over, say, a 5.x version,
is that LISTSERV 1.8d release is known to work properly under RH 6.1
but not under a 5.x version (we have 5.2 and 6.1 on different development
machines and 1.8d release flatly does not work properly under 5.2, but
does under 6.1).

Nathan