The Night Stallion <S1CH@SDSUMUS>
Mon, 5 Jun 89 22:34:00 CDT
I have had this problem with other lists, and now it has suddenly
started on this list, and I don't know why:

Sometimes, when two or more users at this node (SDSUMUS) are
signed up to the same list, we get mail addressed like this:

To: User1 <ID01@SDSUMUS>, User2 <ID02@SDSUMUS>

This is no problem in itself, but it also sends one copy
for each user, so, if there are two users on the same list, each
user gets two copies of each mail item from the list addressed
as above. Any idea what causes this, and, more importantly, how
to fix it?

 Brian Piersel
 BITNET:    S1CH@SDSUMUS
 INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]

 "There's smoke in the computer room! Get the gasoline!"