Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:21:08 +0200
> We've had our old listserve (1.8d on VM/CMS) knocked out of commission
> every day this week.  With errors like the following in the console log:
>
> DMSSMN109S Virtual storage capacity exceeded
> DMSABN148T System abend 80A called from 008EED5A reason code 00000000
> DMSFRO159E Insufficient storage available to satisfy free storage request
> from 00AE4E98

Try TELL LISTSERV SHOW STOR (shows both disk and memory info, ignore the disk space as it is not relevant here). This will tell you how much memory LISTSERV has once started up and initialized - it probably isn't enough. I would just go to 64M, machine ESA, if LISTSERV doesn't need the space it just won't use it.

  Eric