Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Sep 1992 16:43:08 PST
On Mon, 21 Sep 1992 15:59:54 PDT Yossie Silverman said:

>The list has 50+ users and I was hoping that there was some way to
>automatically include the list in the new list header and prevent
>the need to issue (even automatically) 50 commands.  I guess this isn't
>the case though I am waiting another day to see if anyone else has
>a good idea or two.

Once you have created the list resubmit the list header with
the predefined list of subscribers at the bottom.
They should be in form USERID@NODE FULL_NAME.  The full name should
be in mixed case. if you have one for the user.

Make sure you do not have other people subscribe when you resubmit the
header as only those in the list header will be subscribed.

I did this when I made fifteen different distribution list for our lab.

Talk at you Later,                \ /    University of Calif  Davis
Bill Cohen, Systems Integrator   - * -   California Veterinary Diagnostic
[log in to unmask]   / \    Laboratory System (916) 752-8772