Jonathon Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Feb 1991 11:17:30 CST
I have recently taken over the task of maintaining our LISTSERV tables.
When I restarted LISTSERV (after adding the 9102 routing tables) I got
several messages about invalid lines in the LINKSWT FILE.  My LINKSWT
file is dated 1/05/91.  Is there a more recent LINKSWT file?  or is
it something wrong with my tables?  Will my LINKSWT file be updated
automatically, or do I need to do something?  Its also possible I got
the same error messages last month and didn't notice.