Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:40:42 -0500
Maybe I'm missing something, or have just tinkered too much with
our web interface setup and have hidden this function even from
myself, but I can't seem to find a screen for subscribers to join/
leave/post to a list that doesn't have web-enabled archives.

Both
cgi-bin/wa?LIST=xxxxxxxx
and
cgi-bin/wa?LIST-SELECT (once I've entered the listname here)
just tell me
'There is no WWW archive page for the xxxxxxxx list'.

And for sure, the list doesn't have an archives directory, but does
this mean subscription management is not available either?  The
listowners can get to these lists ok via the LMGT1 page.

(Background: we just put the web interface into 'quiet' production
this week, and are not automatically web-enabling existing lists:
we want the owners to ask for this, and hopefully review the
access levels for their list at that time).

--
***Jean Snow                                           [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin                   ***