Nicholas A Castelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:57:24 -0400
Greetings Folks,

Attn: This may have already been submitted to the list, but I received an
error message upon the last post, and thought I would make a second
attempt.  All apologies if this turns out to be a double posting.

I do some minor work with Listserv for H-Net.msu.edu, and have some
questions for you.  We're curious as to why Listserv would set some
subscribers to MIME formatting automatically, how to use MIME digests, and
in general how Listserv responds to MIME.  ANy help, or pointers as to
where I might find documentation that could be of help is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks again.

Nick Castelucci
H-Net Helpdesk