Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:55:32 -0500
On 13 Feb 2002, at 10:28, Pete Weiss wrote:

>Word has it that our PSC connection to AT&T was / is a culprit.

That would make more sense maybe.  I mentioned it because I had been
seeing intermittent backlogs of several hours or more for well over a
week but hadn't initially noticed that these were distribution jobs
that I was flushing.  There's a certain amount of Listserv traffic
(I'm thinking anti-spam alerts but don't recall specifically checking)
that our guy sends out to other sites.  Some of these sites seem to go
off the air for *months*.  LSoft may have cleaned something up because
I haven't seen queues for the usual suspects for close to a week, but
I've been routinely flushing the queues for:  LISTSERV.EMAIL-SERVER.COM,
WWW.DUKEPOWER.COM, NEWSLETTER.WORLDNET.ATT.NET, DISPATCH.GARDEN.ORG,
KBS.NET, and VNC.COM among others.
                                               -Kary