"Michael R. Gettes" <CCMRG@BUACCA>
Mon, 22 Aug 88 10:44:30 EDT
Well, I am not sure what is happening here, so I need some help from
the LISTSERV maintainers/postmasters. You were all supposed to have
received at some point over the last couple of weeks a new PEERS NAMES
file that replaced BOSTONU with BUACCA. Could you all please check
the PEERS NAMESUM file for BOSTONU and if it is there, then please
notify me immediately! I will compile a list and converse with
Eric about this problem. I KNOW that there are many out there that still
have BOSTONU because I am still getting about 100 per day of the X- jobs
being sent to [log in to unmask] I very much appreciate your taking the
time to help resolve this situation.

/mrg