Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:05:35 -0500
I *thought* I had precluded the following from being submitted to the list
with a filter ( suggested on this lstown-l).  What did I do wrong?

* Send= Private,NoMIME
*  Notify= Yes
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
* Files= No
*  Moderator= [log in to unmask]
*  X-tags= Yes
*  Language= NoHTML
*  Attachments= No,Filter
*  Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
*  Confidential= No
* Ack= No
*  Validate= No
* Sizelim= 600
* Default-Options= ShortBSMTP,Repro,Review
*  Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,03:00,Size(550)
*  Filter= Also,*@sqn.com,[log in to unmask]
*<snip>
*  Filter= listserv@*,lm_net@*
*  Daily-Threshold= 150
<snip>

>    [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]
>
>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:14:17 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: LM_NET Digest - 23 Nov 2004 - Special issue (#2004-1601)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]
>    [ Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set.  ]
>    [ Some characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]
>
>There are 10 messages totalling 658 lines in this issue.
>
>Topics in this special issue:
>
>  1. Fw: [LM_NET] THE HOLY BIBLE (5)
<snip>