Fri, 13 Dec 1996 15:25:43 PST
To reply to this message use the email address at the end

I have developed a Windows 95 and Windows NT Internet Marketing Solution that
will
revolutionize the way you conduct direct marketing over the Internet. With one
sophisticated
program your company can contact over 3 MILLION Internet Users.  More detail
later, right
now I want to tell you the price of this program  $35.00 yes Thirty Five
Dollars and Zero
Cents. WOW, Compare that to the cost of print advertising, imagine the cost of
3 MILLION
Stamps (I don t care to). With my program I guarantee your message will reach
every single
Internet NewsGroup that allows postings. That s roughly 26,000 groups! Best of
all you only
have to type the message ONE TIME. Yes ONE TIME, the program does the rest.
This message
your reading right now was posted using the exact program I am selling you.

Don t cross-post, it looks terrible and very unprofessional. With my software
the users think the
message was posted especially to their favorite newsgroup, they don t see
26,000 other newsgroups in the message header. All they see is the newsgroup
they read. Talk about personal service.

If you have a product or service to sell, and already have a web page up, and
are wondering why your not making any money, I can tell you why. Because your
not using the Internet for it s full potential! I not only guarantee your
message will be posted to over 26,000 newsgroups, I let you run the program on
your
computer. This way you KNOW for a fact that your message is getting out. Don t
pay someone that says
their going to post your message world-wide for you. How do you know they are
really doing it? With my program you see it actually happening. You can even
view the newsgroups when its done running. Verify for your self that it worked.

If you want more information or want to purchase a copy for yourself contact
IGMG at

If money is tight now, then it was tight last week too, and it will continue to
be tight until you do something to attract PAYING customers to your site. It s
true, how many people do you think are
reading this same message you are right now? Think about it and contact

Thanks For Your Time -

IGMG

This message was posted using Internet Global Marketing Software.

Post your business advertisement to over 28,000 newsgroups at once.

Custom software and cdrom's with millions of email address's

For more information contact [log in to unmask]