Darrell Early <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:29:30 -0500
Hello All,

I have a humour list named "GIGGLES" which was recently cancelled due to
its nonacademic status on this host.   It was in operation for at least six
years. It has topic categories defined to allow a separation of clean/rated
(not porno) so users can select which category they want to receive mail.
Maximum ceiling postings are limited to 50 per day.  It also has a very
established list administration, list bulletin/charter, user virtual
agreements, etc.

I am looking for a new home (LISTSERV is my first program choice since it
allows the functions above) if someone would like to accommodate this list.
I do not charge for subscriptions so I would appreciate a free site.

Thank you in advance.  --Darrell   [log in to unmask]