Robert Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:45:30 -0400
I am the System Admin in charge of a Listserv server.  I have been asked to look into a problem that user of one of our lists is experiencing.  The user in question will reply to (post) a message to our Listserv and receive a "Your message date some date with subject "subject of messag" was successfully distributed the XXX List (100 recipients)" message.  Sometime after that he will receive a "Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" message basically stating that a message with the same text has all ready been posted.  To my knowledge he is not sending the message twice.  Can anyone help me?

Robert Allen
Network Administrator

AIIM-The ECM Association
1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 1100