Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:41:23 EST
The Points of Light Foundation would like to launch a new listserv for
Volunteer Center Directors around the country.  The Foundation is a
nonpartisan nonprofit based in Washington, DC that works to promote
volunteerism.  The Foundation works in local communities through a national
network of nearly 400 Volunteer Centers, and through partnerships with
corporations, nonprofit organizations, individuals and the media.

Ideally, we would like to serve as the list owner of a closed, unmoderated
discussion list in digest mode.  Do you have recommendations for list server
software we should use?  Do you know anyone that might be willing to host this
list?  It would provide a critical, low-cost networking tool that these
nonprofit managers have not yet had access to.  Please write to Carrie Suhr at

Many thanks!