Linda Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 08:36:55 -0600
Would there be anyone willing to host a list for quitting smoking?  The
current list is called smoke-free and has about 160 subscribers.  the
volume of posts run about 25 to 50 per day.  The current list owner has
called for a volunteer to take it over by April 10, or as soon as possible.
Below is the current welcome message.

>Welcome to SMOKE-FREE, a support list for people recovering from
>addiction to cigarettes.  Anybody with an interest in quitting smoking
>or in helping others quit is encouraged to participate in the
>discussion.
>
>This list is running on Unix ListProcessor version 6.0a.  Messages
>sent to [log in to unmask] will be automatically distributed to
>all subscribers.  Commands related to your subscription should be sent
>to [log in to unmask], not to the list itself.

(little snip here of commands)

The current list owner is Natalie Maynor ([log in to unmask]).
I am just a subscriber that doesn't want to see this list go away.  If I
knew how to do it myself, I would.

Thank you,

Linda Mann