Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:14:30 -0400
Yes, you could roll your own application to do distribute jobs drawing
recipient data from a database, or you could use LISTSERV Maestro for that.

In LISTSERV Maestro, I would just set this up as an auto-repeat job that runs
each day sending the same message but pulling in new recipient data, either
from a database if your user is using one (i.e. send each day's message to
everyone who has a donation date of yesterday, or something along those lines),
or from a text file that your user can update each day with the data they want
merged in.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

LISTSERV(R) - real software, real results.
See LISTSERV in action:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_flash_demo.asp