Daniel Salaciak <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:31:39 +0200
Good Day:

We're looking for an easy way that people can subscribe or leave Listserv
email lists.  We've currently got ListServ 15.0 Lite on our Listserv.

I want to clone the SIGNUPDEMO list at
http://demo.lsoft.com/signupdemo.html .  This demo still works well as I was
able to join and leave the lists - all by myself (no administrator needed).
That's what we would like for our users - no administrator assistance needed
to join and leave lists.

How can I get hold of the html pages and cgi scripts for this SIGNUPDEMO
list?  I was successful at creating an html page like signupdemo.html .  But, it
won't send emails or do anything because I don't have the binary, WA-
demo.exe, on our listserv (I'm assuming WA-demo.exe is created from a CGI
script).  It's not like I'm speaking from experience.

I am not proficient at writing CGI scripts but I'm sure I could 'modify' one if I
had one to modify.  How can I get hold of the html pages, the email reply
html, the CGI scripts (in other words, the complete package) that will make
SIGNUPDEMO work on our listserv (letting me get into the CGI and html to
tailor it to our needs).

Can anyone send me what I need - or point me in the right direction?  Or,
does anyone else have a 'complete package' for joining and leaving Listserv
lists?

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes time out of your busy schedule to
help me out.

Regards,

Daniel Salaciak
Lake Geauga Computer Association