Jon Eidson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 13:49:53 CST
Eric (or anyone else who knows)...

We are changing our default addresses from bitnet to internet and have
made use of the NEWNODE tag.  Well ... At first I thought it simply reset
all my listoptions -- notable the all my digest'ed list became regular
mail again.  It turns out that my subscription entry in the xxx-L LIST
file got shifted over to where the listserv "flag" fields were no longer
in their proper columns.  The shifting has occured for the exact same
number of characters as does the expanded newnode entry.

Is this a known problem or did we goof up someplace ???

Any insite would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon Eidson ([log in to unmask])