Dave Sill <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 07:22:34 -0500
Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask] wrote:

>                               Listserv    |    Majordomo
>file server functions (get a file) y       |     y   (only logs ?)

No, Majordomo can serve any files, not just archives.

>Automatic File Distribution        y       |     n

What's this?

>remote management by list-owners   y       |     n

Majordomo interaction is completely by e-mail, so remote management
natural.

>digest format                      y       |     n

Majordomo has digests too.

>security/privacy considerations    y       |     n

Majordomo has security/privacy considerations too.

--
Dave Sill ([log in to unmask])         I dream of a televisionland where it will be
Martin Marietta Energy Systems   as hard for a network to expose us to violence