"Duane Weaver; Senior Systems Programmer" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Fri, 02 Oct 87 07:46:41 EDT
A strange thing happended with the X-cc record added by
LISTSERV at OHSTVMA.

UserA at SLACVM sends to a list at OHSTVMA.  UserA also sends a CC:
to two users at SLACVM by specfying only the local userid.

When LISTSERV at OHSTVMA receives the mail file, the X-cc record
is created using the CC: from the mail file.  While creating the X-cc
record, LISTSERV changes the addresses that were on the CC: record
to be [log in to unmask]   Note that the two userids on the CC: record
were userids local to SLACVM.

Why did LISTSERV add the nodeid to each address?

Would it have anything to do with the fact that we are still running
version 1.5i, which has some bug in it?

(Yes I know we should upgrade to 1.5l, but that is out of my control...)