chris love <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 22:20:39 GMT
I have been searching for several hours on the net and in different newsgroups
to try and find a listserv function for space, or our
solar system, or anything to do with NASA.  I can't seen to find one.  Does
anybody out there know of a good listserv to look up?  If
you could help me I would appreciate it greatly.  If I can't find one soon my
university project is going to have to be changed.  You
can send your reply to [log in to unmask]       Thank you in advance.
Chris Love.