Jim Lesslie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Mar 1992 18:56:49 GMT
We're preparing a newsletter devoted to the subject on electronic mail.
One of the topics we think will be popular is the use of LISTSERVs and
other mailing list mechanisms.   While we could write these articles
ourselves, no doubt other authors have written some good articles on
the subject.  If you have such an article, we would be most appreciative
if you would send it to me (directly). If you know some anonymous-ftp
site or listserv archive where we could find such material, that would
be great also.  As always, we wanted to get this newsletter out the door
yesterday.  Thanks in advance.