Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Fri, 26 Sep 1986 18:36 SET
  LISTSERV already sends separate mail files with separate headers when sending
mail to people on  the local node. However, this works only  for the local node
and no  other. I  am going  to add a  keyword, "Local=  node1,node2,...." which
allows you to  specify more than one local node,  with "node" meaning "anything
after the '@' sign in the network address".

  Udo's server experienced  a lot of rejection mail from  poor ARPA servers who
were not able to  connect to nasty host... and it started  a loop. This problem
is already fixed in 1.4d which analyzes  the contents of the mailfile and spots
this kind  of problems; however, I  cannot ship this revised  version because a
lot of  routines have undergone and  complete rewrite and have  not been tested
yet.  If you  experience any  problem,  just set  the list  to send=private  or
editor as a circumvention.

  Eric

PS: The LISTJOB  helpfile is not yet available, and  is purposefully not listed
    in the INFO ? command output.