Date:         Mon, 11 Dec 89 11:30:33 EST
From:         Revised List Processor (1.6c) <LISTSERV@UVMVM>
Subject:      Problem processing mail file from DMF@UVMVM
To:           [log in to unmask]
cc:           [log in to unmask]

Error  occured while  processing file  0200  from DMF@UVMVM:  "Error 100  from
LSVDACC  ("Disk  B is  not  accessed.")  while  logging  mail for  SAFETY.  An
incomplete copy of the message might be present in the notebook. List is being
held with current mailing being postponed". Because this error is likely to be
correctable, the original  message has been transferred to DMF@UVMVM  so as to
make it easier to resubmit it once the problem has been corrected.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.
Maybe I should take the 'b' out of notebook= command since listserv should be
dynamically accessing my 200 disk?

Dayna