Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:22:49 -0700
VM 1.8e (FIX2002A)

I'm trying to explicitly cancel an OK cookie so that a message can't be
approved by any of the moderators. I'm looking in the manual where it says
the syntax is

OK CANCEL xxxxxxxx

When I try the above, I get the error  "* Too many arguments specified -
maximum is 1."

I've tried both email and command line and I get the same result either
way. I know I can delete the cookie file but this may come up again and
it's a little inconvenient to shut down LISTSERV to do this. Am I reading
the syntax wrong?

Also, is there a way to change the message that goes to a moderator who
tries to approve a message that's already been approved? The default text
is a bit misleading. As you might have guessed, we're expanding the use of
the moderator feature and the questions are starting.

thanks for your help

lisa