Scott Ophof <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Dec 1990 02:26:34 SET
I've discovered that the notebook for MAILBOOK over the month of October
at EB0UB011 does not match the same one at UTORVM.
The EB0UB011 version misses about 40 items contained in the UTORVM
version, but the UTORVM version misses a couple which *do* exist in the
EB0UB011 notebook.  This is the only list I've checked item by item for
that month, but my feeling is other monthes also will show missing items
here & there.  And I wouldn't be surprised if the same goes for other
lists with peers on both sides of the Atlantic.

My questions:
  - Is it possible to update peered lists so the notebooks match?
  - If so, how & who should I approach?
  - If not, has this been discussed before (when/where)?

Since I'm not a LISTSERV-operator, but a -user, a reply like "RTFM"
won't help me much, unless it's in one of the LIST.... MEMO files
used by [log in to unmask]

A direct reply is OK, but I'll leave that up to the list, of course.

Thanks in advance, and regards.
Scott/