"Truth is. Belief is a subset." <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:23:03 -0500
I am in search of a host for a mailing list focusing on vegan
(vegetarians who do not eat dairy products or eggs) philosophy, its
application to other ethical questions that we are faced with in the this
reality, and any inquiry that results from this discussion.

I believe there is interest in this sort of thing because the other vegan
mailing list out there focuses very narrowly on things like recipes,
ingredients, and restraunts and not philosophical discourse.

I would maintain the list and keep it robust and healthy although no
viewpoints will be censored and all will be welcome.

I am in search of a host because my university does not have this service
and I cannot afford to pay for an ISP account.

If anyone has a host or knows of one that would be open to this list,
please email me. Thanks!

Patrick Hoyt
president, Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Southwest Texas State University