Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 May 2006 10:15:00 -0400
Hi Mel,

Looking at your list via the CataList it looks like you
have owner powers at three different addresses yourself,
plus some other people.  So I think you hit it on the
head when you said it doesn't like your -password-.

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 07:13 -0500, mel jacobson wrote:
> ....I cannot change the header NOLock.

"header nolock"?  For list header changes I'd use the
web interface, which you appear to have, and forget
that PUT stuff.  And I don't know that you actually
need to change the list header, you just need to get
your password straightened out.  I'd do that in the
web interface too, after replacing your.server and
yourlist with appropriate values in this URL

http://your.server/scripts/wa.exe?GETPW1=LMGT1=yourlist

then go in your email and confirm it.

Margaret King
Michigan State University