"Steve M. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 13:58:24 EDT
I have a local (to this university campus) bitnet node miavx1.  We
have many list subscribers with an address of [log in to unmask]  I have a
local= miavx1 setting in local sysvars.  I do not have a mail-via=
distribute in the list header.  Sometimes listserv delivers
postings directly to miavx1 but most of the time it routes the mail
to PSUVM for delivery. How does one ensure that local nodes get
their mail delivered directly?  Thanks in advance for any comments.

Steve Moore - Software Coordinator
              Miami University, Oxford, Ohio