Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1991 20:14:56 CDT
I made a couple of changes to my LSVRDR EXEC, based on the patch suggested
by Harold Pritchett, which check the DIST code on the inbound X-DEL JOBs.
If the DIST is CHECKED, then the job is processed normally.  If it isn't,
the job is transferred over to MAINT.  From there, I can inspect them,
zap the ugly ones, and change the good ones to DIST CHECKED and transfer
them back to LISTSERV.  Not very elegant, but I hated to just throw them
away.

If anyone is interested in these patches (or if you care to flame me for
technical incompetence), please reply directly.

Landy