Satnam Brar <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:16:45 -0700
Hello Everyone

We are currently upgrading to ListServ 14.4 and would like to know if
it's possible to change the list owner and site manager WWW interface
colours and skin to make it look more like its part of our website as
well as the Archive WWW interface?

I am just wondering if it possible to change other colours of the Web
interface besides the header, trailer, or index as outlined in the site
manager documentation.

Additionally, is it safe to delete the log files in the log directory,
and how about files in the TMP directory.

Does anyone know that the following files in the spool directory do:
jobview.exe and listview.exe?

Thank you

Satnam