Chris Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 1993 14:47:35 -0600

> On Thu, 7 Jan 1993 12:29:20 CST Marty Hoag <NU021172@NDSUVM1> said:
>
> >   Would the  addition of a "cap"  change the scheduling of  the regular
> >digest in any way?  For example, if I have a weekly  list that kicks off
> >every Sunday but hits its limit  on Tuesday, would the next digest still
> >be scheduled for the next Sunday?
>
> Yes. The tuesday  digest will say "special issue" or  something like that
> and  will  be sent  right  away.  The  sunday  digest will  be  scheduled
> normally.
>
>   Eric

Thanks Eric for setting this up! I think it will make life a
lot easier for those of us who have been putting out digests
by hand! Maybe I can take a little time now and actually READ
the mail on my list.

When do you think the new version of listserv will be generally
availiable?

Chris Conn                  All know that the drop merges into the
[log in to unmask]          ocean but few know that the ocean merges
Leander, Texas              into the drop.
                                              - Kabir