"Lisa M. Covi" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Aug 1991 16:51:15 EDT
First of all, a big THANKS to everyone who has been so helpful to me
on this list.  I'm slowly learning LISTSERV and unfortunately have not
been able to find time to review all the logs of this list.  Therefore
another question:

How do you bundle files together to make a package?  Even some hints
on how to search for the information would be welcome.  I must not be
doing it right because I tried:
    tell listserv at uga search package in lstsrv-l
and got an error referring me to the LDbase package.
    then when I installed the ldbase, and tried
       Search package in lstsrv-l at uga
              or
       Search package in lstsrv-l@uga
    I get database lstsrv-l, etc. not found.
Thanks,
Lisa