Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:31:57 -0400
Just curious, what's a ticket? If it's a URL that lets someone subscribe,
doesn't it take them to a Web page where they enter any missing information?
This sounds interesting, but I don't really understand the problem.

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org