Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:52:12 -0400
At 14:27 6/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
|A few postings going to one of our lists come through without a Subject
|line. Not just a blank subject, but gone altogether. The postings come from
|different sites and one even from the listowner. The archives DO NOT show
|a subject line and neither does the email people receive.
|
|Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks in advance.

I sent this w/o a SUBJECT: line filled in.  Let's see what LISTSERV(R) and
your mail agent does with that.  BTW, when I sent this from Eudora to my
VM/CMS account, no RFC822 SUBJECT: line appeared.
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA