KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:33:24 -0500
Don't know if this answers your question or not.  This is how I have my
probe set up in the header of the list.

* Auto-delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(100)
* Renewal= 4-monthly,Probe

Where the Delay(2) means that it will wait for two days from the initial
delivery attempt before auto-deleting the person from the list, or a
Maximum of 100 delivery errors generated.  During those two days other
attempts will be made to deliver to the suspect address and if it makes it
delivered then it won't delete the person.