Mark Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:49:42 -0400
Hi,

We use listserv for some distribution only, announcement type, functions.
Some of these have very similar, if not identical, messages posted regularly
and I'm getting some complaints about messages bouncing with the "duplicate"
message.

So the question is: how long does listserv remember the CRCs of messages and
is that time tuneable? It would seem to me that for anti-looping purposes
the system would only need to remember CRCs for a week or so. No?

Thanks for any help,

 - Mark
--
Mark Berman, Director for Networks & Systems
Williams College, OIT, Jesup Hall