"John F. Chandler" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jun 1993 15:36:00 EDT
> At the risk of making a fool out of myself, I would not depend upon
> INTERNET LISTING as a source of general purpose B/I gateways

You didn't read the message carefully.  I mentioned INTERNET LISTING
as a source of Internet equivalents of the official BITNET-to-Internet
gateways, which I included as a convenience to the person who was asking
what those gateways are.  That list is, of course, subject to change,
but it has been revised only a few times in its history.  The original
question, however, was for the *Internet* names of the gateways, which
are not part of the official list.  Hence, the reference.
                                       John